Tivoli garden – Hadrian’s villa
Tivoli: Hadrian's villa & Villa D'este Garden
This tour is designed for those who wish to enjoy the beauty of the best known Roman surroundings. Visit the lovely town of Tivoli in less than an hour from the hustle and bustle of the city, the site chosen by Emperor Hadrian for his home away from Rome. Walk around Villa Adriana, a monument created to entertain the emperor and his court. Visit the old town of Tivoli before going to Villa D'Este, famous for its spectacular garden with its elaborate fountains and highly praised frescos.
IMPORTANT: We do highly recommend a private licensed guide for both sites.
- TIVOLI GARDEN & HADRIAN'S VILLA - RATES
- 270.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 310.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 340.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 380.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 6 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: € 300.00
- DURATION: 1hr 30 minutes Approx.
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): € 10.00 per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 6 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Entrance fees to both sites are approximately € 12.00 each.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Entrance fees and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- Our rates do not include private tour guide or meals.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.