Florence major highlights
This daytrip excursion is for those that have limited time and would like to visit Florence in one day from Rome. Our English speaking driver will be at your hotel or pick-up location in Rome at the requested time to start the 3 hours drive to the world famous city of Florence.
The city is located on both banks of the Arno river and surrounded by the Appenine hills. You will explore the history of this beautiful city and you will learn its importance in the history of Art. You walk past, the homes of Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo and to the Gothic church, Santa Croce. Here you visit the tombs of Michelangelo, Galileo and Machiavelli. From here just a few minutes away you reach the town hall, "Palazzo della Signoria". This is the center of Florentine politics and home to a captivating outdoor sculpture gallery and then to the marvelous Ponte Vecchio. You can conclude your day in Uffizi Gallery, where you concentrate on selected masterpieces by Giotto, Botticelli, Raphael, Da Vinci and above all Michelangelo.
IMPORTANT: We do highly recommend a local private licensed guide for Florence
Please book your tickets for Uffizi and Accademia yourself, best option is to call them and book the tickets directly over the phone: +39 055 294883
Please note that the Accademia is closed on Mondays!
- FLORENCE MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS - RATES
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 600.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 650.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 6 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: € 300.00
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 10 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and suitable dress for an excursion.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulders.
- Our driver will go at your pace and will allow all the tim you need to visit the sites with NO RUSHING as in group tours.
- Florence is wheelchair accessible.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Private Tour Guide, Meals, Entrance fees and Gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.