Tivoli garden – Hadrian’s villa
This tour is designed for those who wish to enjoy the beauty of the best known Roman surroundings. Visit the lovely town of Tivoli in less than an hour from the hustle and bustle of the city, the site chosen by Emperor Hadrian for his home away from Rome. Walk around Villa Adriana, a monument created to entertain the emperor and his court. Visit the old town of Tivoli before going to Villa D'Este, famous for its spectacular garden with its elaborate fountains and highly praised frescos.
We can also offer you a private licensed Official Guide for the day who would enter the sites with you as the driver cannot follow you in to the sites. - 300.00 Euros
IMPORTANT: We do highly recommend a private licensed guide.
- TIVOLI GARDEN – HADRIAN'S VILLA - RATES
- 270.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 310.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 340.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 380.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 6 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: € 300.00
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 6 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Entrance fees to both sites are approximately € 12.00 each.
- Doesn't include Lunch, private tour guide, meals, Entrance fees and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.