Napoli - Sorrento - Pompeii
This day excursion is designed for those wish to enjoy the highlights of the archaeological site of POMPEII, SORRENTO and highlights of NAPLES.
You will be greeted at the Port of Naples before making your way to the archaeological site of Pompeii, the ancient city whose ruins were preserved by the volcanic eruption that devastated it in 79AD. Here you will spend your morning, before continuing on to the picturesque coastal village of Sorrento for some sightseeing and lunch.
The tour continues back to Naples to see some of the highlights of this colorful city, passing by the famous square Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the picturesque gallery of Umberto and the maschio Angioino Castle. The day concludes with a visit to one the most important archaeological museums in Europe with artworks, private collections and the main artifacts founding during the excavation of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- We do highly recommend a private licensed guide for Pompeii.
- Pompeii is partly wheelchair accessible.
- You can get the tickets to sites on the spot.
- Entrance fees cost: Euro 11 per person for Pompeii
- Euro 9.00 per person the archaeological Museum of Naples.
- Please note that the Archaeological museum is closed on Tuesdays!
- NAPOLI - SORRENTO - POMPEII - RATES
- 475.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 600.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 3 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: 150.00 EUROS
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 9 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and suitable dress for an excursion are recommended.
- Our driver will go at your pace and will allow all the time you need to visit the sites with NO RUSHING as in group tours.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Entrance fees, private tour guide, meals and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.