Pisa - Florence
This day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of Pisa and Florence.
You will be greeted at the Port of Livorno, and will make your way to the small city of Pisa. Here you will spend a portion of your morning at the Leaning Tower and the main square.
Continuing your tour along the scenic route in the Tuscancountryside, will arrive at the Renaissance city of Florence. Here you will explore the Church of Santa Croce, the Duomo and Baptistery, the Ponte Vecchio, the Pitti Palace, and the Piazza of Michelangelo. Moving on, you will stop at the Accademia, which houses Michelangelo's famous sculpture of David. You can also instead of the Accademia conclude the day with the Uffizi Gallery, after which you will be returned to the Port of Livorno.
- We do highly recommend a private licensed guide for Florence.
- Pisa And Florence are partly wheelchair accessible.
- Please book your tickets for Uffizi or Accademia yourself, best option is to call them and book the tickets directly over the phone: +39 055 294883
- If you wish to climb the tower of Pisa, please book the tickets online for 9.00 am: http://boxoffice.opapisa.it/Torre/first.jsp
- Please Book the tickets starting from 2 pm, note that the Accademia would take 40 min to visit and Uffizi about 1,5 hours.
- For the clients that form a group, please make sure everyone has the same time for each museum.
- You can only visit one of the museums due to the lack of time.
- Please note that the Accademia and the Uffizi museum are closed on Mondays!
- PISA - FLORENCE - RATES
- 450.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 600.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 4 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: 200.00 EUROS
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 9 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and suitable dress for an excursion to the mountains above 1000 meters are recommended.
- Our driver will go at your pace and will allow all the time you need to visit the sites with NO RUSHING as in group tours.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Private Tour Guide, Meals,Entrance fees and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.