Pompeii - Mt. Vesuvius
This day excursion is designed for those, that wish to enjoy the highlights of MOUNT VESUVIUS and the archaeological site of POMPEII.
You will be greeted at the Port of Naples before making your way to the archeological site of Pompeii, the ancient city whose ruins were preserved by the volcanic eruption that devastated it in 79AD. Here you will spend the duration of the morning, before heading off to Mount Vesuvius, where you will climb to the summit. The day will conclude here and you will return to the Port of Naples.
- We do highly recommend a private licensed guide for Pompeii.
- Pompeii is partly wheelchair accessible.
- You can get the tickets to sites on the spot, Euro 11.00 per adult to Pompeii, Euro 10.00 per adult Mt Vesuvius, Euro 8.00 per child Mt Vesuvius and students up to age of 18 have a free entrance, an ID is necessary then.
- POMPEII – MT. VESUVIUS - RATES
- 450.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 600.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 3 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: 150.00EUROS
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 9 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and suitable dress for an excursion to the mountains above 1000 meters are recommended.
- Our driver will go at your pace and will allow all the time you need to visit the sites with NO RUSHING as in group tours.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Entrance fees,private tour guide, meals and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.