Pompeii - Reggia di Caserta
This day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of the province of CASERTA and the archaeological site of POMPEII.
After the meet and greet at the Port of Naples you will make your way to the scenic village of Caserta, where you will visit the Royal Palace of Caserta, a UNESCO Heritage Site.
Originally built to rival the splendors of Versailles, today the Royal Palace is one of the most visited monumental structures in Italy. You may stay in Caserta for lunch, or decide to stop along the way to Pompeii.
Your day will conclude with an exploration of the ruins in the ancient city of Pompeii, the archeological site, the ancient city whose ruins were preserved by the volcanic eruption that devastated it in 79AD, before you are returned to the Port of Naples.
- We do highly recommend a private licensed guide for Pompeii.
- Pompeii is partly wheelchair accessible.
- You can get the tickets to sites on the spot – Euro 11.00 per person for Pompeii.
- Students up to age of 18 have a free entrance, an ID is necessary then.
- Please note that the Royal Palace will be closed on Tuesdays!
- POMPEII - REGGIA DI CASERTA - RATES
- 475.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 600.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 3 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: 150.00 EUROS
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 9 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and suitable dress for an excursion are recommended.
- Our driver will go at your pace and will allow all the time you need to visit the sites with NO RUSHING as in group tours.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Entrance fees, private tour guide, meals and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.