Pisa - Lucca
This day excursion is designed for those who have already visited Florence in the past and would like to spent a day in Tuscany and wish to enjoy the highlights of Pisa and Lucca.
You will be greeted at the Port of Livorno, and will make your way to the small city of Pisa. Here you will spend a portion of your morning at the Leaning Tower and the main square, Piazza dei Miracoli, the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
Continuing your tour along the scenic route in the Tuscan countryside, will arrive at one of the most beautiful cities in Italy, which is actually is not known by many, Lucca. It shows like many other Italian cities its Roman roots and style. Lucca's defensive walls are still perfectly preserved and once you have entered in the city you'ld feel that you have gone to the past. Here you will see Duomo di San Martino, the city walls and if you wish a visit a local winery time permitting before heading back to the ship after the visit of Lucca to arrive around 5pm.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to climb the tower of Pisa, please book the tickets online for 9.00 am: http://boxoffice.opapisa.it/Torre/first.jsp
- PISA - LUCCA - RATES
- 475.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 600.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 3 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: 150.00 EUROS
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 9 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes and suitable dress for an excursion to the mountains above 1000 meters are recommended.
- Our driver will go at your pace and will allow all the time you need to visit the sites with NO RUSHING as in group tours.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Private Tour Guide, Meals, Entrance fees and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.