Tivoli garden – Hadrian’s villa
This day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of Rome's surrounding countryside; TIVOLI and the VILLAS of HADRAIN and D'ESTE.
After you are greeted at the Port of Rome you will drive through the countryside to arrive at the most sought after site of the ancient Roman elites; Tivoli. In the morning you will spend some time visiting the ancient ruins and summer home of the Emperor in Villa Hadrian, the site chosen by Emperor Hadrian for his home away from Rome, a monument created to entertain the emperor and his court, before you are escorted to lunch.
Continuing on, you will arrive in Villa D'Este, the renaissance summer estate, known for its exquisitely manicured gardens and highly praised fresco paintings.
When you have completed all of your sightseeing, you will be returned to the Port of Rome.
- We do highly recommend a private licensed guide for Tivoli.
- Tivoli is partly wheelchair accessible.
- TIVOLI GARDEN – HADRIAN'S VILLA - RATES
- 400.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE
- 450.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- 500.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- 550.00 EUROS FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE
- OPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE LICENSED GUIDE FOR 6 Hours
PRICE FOR THIS GUIDE: 150.00 EUROS
- 5% Senior Discount For the Over 65
We can modify your tour in any way to meet your complete satifaction
Night Surcharge (22.00 – 6.30am): 10% per Vehicle.
Our rates include all taxes, tolls and parking
Duration of this daytrip: 9 hours.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Entrance fees to both sites are approximately € 12.00 each.
- Doesn't include Lunch, Private Tour Guide, Meals, Entrance fees and gratuities.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change.
- The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour.
- All rates are quoted in the Euro and are only payable in the Euro currency, at the end of the services.
- Tips are not included in our rates and are not mandatory. Normal tips range between 5-10% depending on your satisfaction.